One of the first and important things a new organization believes about when placing themselves out into the world, is a logo which recognizes the organization by using an icon or mark.
Your business logo design is a key element in marketing your company and developing customers attention for all you have to offer.The logo gives brand recognition to people who know you and who are in the habit of doing business with you and it also gives brand recognition to your target audience. Your company logo should attract customers to consider you further and more importantly consider you over your competitors, so with this in mind you need to ensure your logo is everywhere your customers are. A smartly and properly designed logo can be an especially powerful promotional tool. They will be the best visual interpretation of your organization’s branding strategy.
The most affordable way to create a powerful logo is to modify an existing graphic that you already have or to select any one clip art collection online. You can also create your own custom logo by using any professional design tools. Another alternative is to get the logo designed from a company who is providing Professional logo design services.
As completing the logo creation, the most common idea is to put it on business cards, letterhead and the top of a website. Other than this there are a many of other ways to use a logo to promote your business in the virtual world and the real one.
Online World :
– Using a logo on a website is the first step naturally. Keep it simple when it comes to your logo’s appearance on your website. Make it easy to recognize, link it back to a starting point, and ensure that it can be found at a common element on any given page.
– Add your business logo to your email signature with your company slogan and contact info in each E-mail.
– Put your Logo in a company blog. Having a company blog is a popular way to inform customers of news, new products or services and common articles relevant to your business.
– Facebook and Twitter pages are a great place to use logos as both as backgrounds and profile images. That way with every tweet and status update your logo appears in front of consumers.
– Other way to spread the logo is through Favicons. Favicons are URL or bookmark icons which display your logo along side your URL in the address bar or on a tab in tab supporting browsers.
– Organization have been putting their names on writing utensils and other products. It’s a cheap, easy way to send your brand walking out the door with a customer and to make your name a aspect of their frequent workouts.
– Even if you do not come into contact with customers daily, you can still put your logo to items like Mouse pads, laptop covers, calendars, umbrellas, bags, key-chains and umbrellas.
– Place Logo in a prominent way on the ID cards of the employees and Uniforms specially if they are in the front desk or in customer care.
The point is, don’t just choose something cheap and random. Put some thought into what your choice of promo products says about your company.
– Logo should be plastered on every piece of paper that comes out of the office like business cards, letters, envelopes, receipts, bill payments, flyers, annual reports, faxes, stationery.
– Advertise in local newspapers, phone books, television commercials and magazines along with Company Logo.
– Add your business logo to your company vehicle or personal vehicle.
– Onother great way to get your logo out in a unique way is through supporting community events.With promotional items, there are many options available, such as hats, mugs, clothing and so much more.
– Everywhere around you are a hundred opportunities to offer your support and get your logo printed on a program or sign that will put you in front of brand new potential customers
Since every business is different, specific items may work better for some than for others. Whatever approach you want to take, the most important part is to think creatively about the many ways and places you can promote your logo. Don’t limit the strength of your most powerful branding tool by limiting it to traditional mediums..