WMV file is such a Windows media video file in Microsoft format which is globally used to save media data in both offline and online. WMV video has ability to function on series of devices such as PSP/PS3, Xbox, Zune and many more even though it cannot work perfectly with all WMV video players. For instance, it is impossible to transfer wmv files to iPad for it to play directly. This does not imply that wmv cannot be played on iPad but the step by step guide below will show you how to convert wmv to iPad compatible video format.
Before you could convert wmv to iPad format, you will require the following:
- WMV file
- ITunes software
- Highly rated iPad video conversion software
One of the best choices of converter to use to convert wmv to iPad is Aimersoft iPad video converter. Here is the four step guide on how to convert wmv to iTunes:
- Installation of WMV to your iPad video conversion software: First download the Aiseesoft WMV to iPad video converter, and then install the program.
- Run the software through your desktop icon windows “start menu”. After this, you will see a friendly interface where you will be able to browse for wmv video file by clicking on “add file” button. The Aiseesoft WMV to iPad conversion support will come up. Select your iPad output in the profile drop down. It will surely give you a great and attractive video. This will only take the minimum time conversion of video. After this, you can check the setting button for the adjustment or view of the video. Clicking on the ‘setting’ option will take you to another page where you will see all your video settings such as video and audio codec, resolution, format selection and bitrate adjustment. Be informed that if the bitrate is high, the video will be clearer and the file output will be larger. Immediately you are done, you can click on ‘ok’ button for you to continue your conversion. This conversion system also offers you with simple editing functions that allows you to trim your video, crop play area, adjust the brightness, saturation, and contrast. If you want to fine-tune the video, you can do this through dragging which is found on the sidebar. Then click on the conversion button to get you started. Your conversion speed will be based on various variables such as the video file duration, the computer speed, type of codec chosen and the bitrate settings.
- Begin to transfer the video you converted to your iPad by using iTunes. This can be done by attaching the iPad to your computer and reduce the wmv to iPad converter after which you open iTunes. Select the destination of your new video movie on your iPad. Then iTunes will definitely synchronize and send your new movie to your iPad.
- You can then play your converted video to your iPad.
Hope this tips helps for convert wmv to iPad.