There is no use of starting as many websites as you want and not doing anything about website traffic. What is the use of having websites anyway if nobody is visiting it? Traffic of your website is one foremost factor that decides the success of your business.Imagine the amount of money that goes waste all over the globe in creating great websites with exceptional designs however with poor efforts when it comes to driving traffic.
All the money that went down the drain could have been saved if only people made at least an honest effort to use traffic building methods.
Following are some tips you can use to drive traffic to your website:
- The most important factor when it comes to traffic is the domain name. The domain name should be easy to remember to ensure return visitors.
- The website should be both informative and also search engine optimized at the same time. This entails the proper use of keywords, webpage title and Meta tags along with using unique and valuable content.
- The website design should ensure easy navigation apart from having a good level of magnetism to bring the visitors back for more.
- Use link exchange methods with other relevant websites.
- Build backlinks to your website using article marketing where you will be required to post relevant articles on article directories with links to your website.
- Register your website on online directories.
- Another easy way of getting backlinks is submitting comments on relevant blog posts and forums with a backlink to your website as a signature.
Apart from these; there are also other offline methods like distributing free trendy T-shirts and accessories with your website URL on it. Also display your URL on emails, newsletter, visiting cards, brochures etc. This will improve publicity for your website. Good luck!